Allergen Management & VITAL 3
Duration: 9am - 5pm
Price: $870* + GST per person
Venue: NMIT Richmond Campus
Format: General training followed by VITAL 3 workshop
Availability: Please Enquire
Course Content includes:
- An introduction to allergens and the need for allergen control
- Allergen management and specifics on how this can be managed at a plant level
- Introduction to the VITAL 3 process
- VITAL 3 and using the calculator, with practical examples
- VITAL 3 and the link with allergen labelling
- VITAL support
The course includes general allergen management training including implementation techniques at plant level, followed by workshop in the use of VITAL 3 calculator and labelling outcomes.
At completion course participants, will receive an Allergen Bureau VITAL 3 certificate of attendance.
This programme is endorsed by the Allergen Bureau of Australia.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please advise of any dietary requirements.
*Cost is dependent on the number of attendees and whether your company is a member of the Allergen Bureau.