Trainers and specialist consultants
Starting out in October 2000 as Solutions in Seafood Limited, SIS specialised in the delivery and assessment of NZ Qualifications Authority (NZQA) Unit Standards and offered a training consultancy service to the food companies throughout New Zealand and the Pacific.
Recognising the need among primary industries for quality training, SIS established a network of specialist facilitators. These experts utilise their practical industry experience to develop and deliver flexible training packages specific to the employer’s workplace. As a Registered Private Training Establishment, SIS now works in partnership with many industries and has become a one-stop-shop for training and consultancy.
SIS employs a team of experts in their own field to offer the following training and consulting services:
- Food safety and risk management programme development and evaluation
- Communication and team building packages
- Food and seafood specific training in HACCP, food safety and risk management programmes, quality management, health & safety and retail
- Consultancy services in food processing, food safety, quality and risk management
- Food labelling advice
- Allergen management and VITAL training and advice
- Internal auditing and advice
- Health & safety advice
- Aquaculture training
- Electronic certification training